Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Ask and Ye Shall Receive!

In my household I am lucky enough to have a wonderful Husband who enjoys making and building things. 

He built our kids a huge craft table where they could sit and have a flat surface to use to colour and make other crafts. They love it and use it all the time and I don't have to be frustrated and have markers and crayons all over the floor! Win win!

As I was reorganizing the craft table I said out loud: "I wish there was a better way to store my ribbon! This is just out of control" 

And brrrrrrring he's got his sketch pad in hand asking me what I want how big, long etc. He even had the leftover wood on hand!! So literally the next day I had this wonderful craft storage. It not only holds ribbon, but it also has two pockets to hold my 12x12 scrapbook paper! 

Genius. 


Some somewhat before and afters...I thought I had them but must have deleted them. You can still see the ridiculous was I was "storing" my ribbon before.



Much better! So much easier to keep everything organized!

Haven't painted it or decorated it yet...any suggestions? 


No comments:

Post a Comment